Mother’s Day Out SA is a ministry of Castle Hills Christian Church. The church’s campus is located at 6209 West Ave. You can get more info about Castle Hills Christian Church by visiting chccsa.com.
Quality Care & Learning
Mother’s Day Out at Castle Hills Christian Church offers quality care and learning opportunities for your child. Currently we are offering care for *2 thru 4 year olds.
At Mother’s Day Out, your child will participate in developmentally-appropriate activities throughout the day, such as:
- Story Time
- Puzzles and Games
- Arts and Crafts
- Pre-Academic Activities
- And much more
Mother’s Day Out will start the first Tuesday after NEISD’s first day of school Castle Hills Mother’s Day Out follows the NEISD calendar for holidays, early release and bad weather days. MDO hours are from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- MDO begins the first Tuesday in September and ends the last Thursday of May.
- Absences, holidays, early release and bad weather days will not be made up.
- Children will not be accepted before 9:00 a.m.
- Pick up Time. A late fee will be charged for picking up child after 2:10.
- Children will not be released to unauthorized adults.
- All children must bring a lunch.
- One snack a day is provided for each child.
- Label all items brought to Mother’s Day Out.
- Children in the two-year-old class must bring a blanket and mat for nap time.
- Children should dress appropriately for school play.
- Inform the director of any allergies or special needs at time of registration.
- Any child who has fever or contagious disease within 24 hours of a Mother’s Day Out day, may not be left at our program.
- If your child becomes ill during the day, you will be notified immediately.
- No nit policy.
- Medication will not be administered to any child during our program except as listed in the First Aid Addendum.
6209 West Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78213
*Child must be 2 years of age upon entering our program.